Location: Marrakech, Morocco
Dates: November 3 to 10, 2018
Join us for a week of AcroYoga, Handstand training, standing acrobatics, therapeutics, and Thai massage in the exotic city of Marrakech. This retreat is all inclusive. Just show up and you'll have an amazing experience of Moroccan culture, nature, cuisine, PLUS AcroYoga. Space is limited so sign up early. There will be many chances to connect with everyone and get to know the whole group. Come with a training partner or by yourself.
Teachers include: Davide Monti (Italy), Jules Tollkuhn (DE), Amy Impellizzeri (USA), Eddie Salguero (USA), Jaqui Wan (UK), Sam Salwei & Raquel Hernandez-Cruz (Yoga Slackers), and Jacob Handwerker (USA).
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to Register: HERE
The retreat is ALL INCLUSIVE and gives you:
Seven nights at the villa
Three vegetarian meals per day
Local Berber concert at the villa
Day trip to the Atlas mountains with lunch
All AcroYoga workshops and training
Prices in Euros and per person:
Camping in the Garden: 375 euros.
4 person mixed men & woman dorm room: 550 euros.
Triple Room in the house: 650 euros per person
Double Room in the house: 750 euros per person
After September 15th all prices go up by 50 euros.
A 100 euro deposit is needed to hold your space. The remaining balance is paid in cash on arrival. Please click on this link above to register and we will contact you about making the deposit.
To Register click: HERE
Can you find a Hand-to-Hand in these photos?
7 to 8AM: Yoga
9:30 to 10:30 AM Warm-up & Handstand training
10:30AM to 12:30: Workshop Block I
14:00 to 16:00: Free Time
16:00 to 18:00 Workshop Block II
18:00 to 19:00 Jam Time
Please be aware:
- Saturday, November 3rd is the arrival day. Plan to arrive after 13:00. The first meal will be dinner at 19:00. Light snacks provided that afternoon for early arrivals.
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday will be full training days with the schedule above.
- Wednesday November 7th is a rest day. There will be an optional trip to the Atlas mountains and a local Berber village that day. (Included in your ticket)
- Thursday and Friday will be full training days with the schedule above.
- The event ends on Saturday, November 10th after breakfast.
- This is a family friendly event. Please leave drugs & alcohol at home.