Location: Marrakech, Morocco
Dates: March 31 to April 7, 2018
Join us for a week of AcroYoga, Handstand training, standing acrobatics, therapeutics, and Thai massage in the exotic city of Marrakech. It will be a gathering of friends who want to train, play, and have fun! We will limit the event to 50 students so sign up early. With a small group like this there will be a lot of opportunity for you to connect with everyone and learn from everyone.
Teachers include: Det & Jim (NL), Lucie Beyer (DE) & Kilian Terkle (DE), Martin Kvist (DK) & Vanille Simeon (FR), Oliver & Sharon (ES) and Jacob Handwerker (USA).
Click here to see photos of the teachers.
To save your place click HERE
The following prices include seven nights at the villa and three vegetarian meals per day. If you want non-veggie please select it when you register and be aware there is a surcharge.
- Camping in the Garden: 450 euros. Sign up with a friend and it's ONLY 400 euros each! (you bring your own gear)
- Triple Room in the house: 650 euros per person
- Double Room in the house: 725 euros per person
To save your space we ask for a 100 euro non-refundable deposit. Email email@example.com for details.
7 to 8AM: Yoga
8 to 9AM: BREAKFAST
9:30 to 10AM Warm-up
10:00AM to 12:00: Workshop Block I
12:15 to 13:00: Mini Sessions, Handstand Conditioning, or Jam time
13:00 - 14:00: LUNCH
14:00 to 16:00: Free Time
16:00 to 18:00 Workshop Block II
18:00 to 19:00 Jam Time
19:00 to 20:00 DINNER
Please be aware:
- Saturday, March 31st is the arrival day. Please plan to arrive after 14:00. The first meal will be dinner at 19:00.
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday will be full training days with the schedule above.
- Wednesday April 4th is a rest day. There will be an optional trip to the Atlas mountains and a local Berber village that day.
- Thursday and Friday will be full training days with the schedule above.
- The event ends on Saturday, April 7th after lunch. Saturday there will be workshops in the morning.
- Friday night we will have an open stage night for those interested in offering a performance.
- This is a family friendly event. Please leave drugs & alcohol at home.